Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Picnic Time.

I just came back from a picnic that I initially didn't want to go to. It was actually a family reunion picnic. I didn't find that out until my mother and I got there.

We really went there to see our cousin (or my mother's cousin. I don't know what she is to me) and to eat some food that they had there.

I ain't gonna lie. Being there made me feel insecure as hell because a lot of the young women there were pretty and fit.

But I have nothing much to tell. I met my mother's sister who she talked about a few times before. I never met hr prior today. If I did, I don't remember. And I ate some of the food at the picnic. For the most part, I was bored because I didn't know anyone there save a few relatives. I was yearning to go home after I ate, to be honest. The people there were nice, though.

It was beautiful and breezy out.

I fixed me another plate to take home and my mom and I left.

That's it.

0 comments: