Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

How In the Hell Is This Possible?

You know what I feel like doing today? I feel like going down to a used car dealership and purchase my very own 2007 Toyota Camry. Then after that, I'm going to go and ask myself if I may borrow my own car. Oh, and that's not all I'm going to do! I am going to take my checkbook, write down my account and routing number, hop into the car that I borrowed from myself, drive to the bank, and steal the remaining $2 dollars and something cents from my account.  Yep, that sounds like a plan to me.


Oh, are you confused? You're probably asking yourself, "Bitch, are you crazy? You can't borrow your own car or steal money from your own bank account. Ain't no such thang!"


Yes, you sure enough are right! So then tell me, WHY do some people (mostly men) who have kids and are with them say that they are BABYSITTING THEIR OWN CHILD? How in the hell do you babysit YOUR OWN KID? In what planet is this possible?


I was watching Teen Mom on MTV one day. One of the teen moms wanted to go out for her birthday, so the teen dad (the FATHER of her CHILD) said that he would BABYSIT HIS DAUGHTER WHILE SHE WENT OUT. There ain't, and never will be, no such thang as babysitting your own child. NEVER! It's called taking care of and sharing your obligations as a parent, NOT babysitting.


As 19% said, babysitting is a favor you to for someone else by watching over their kid, NOT YOUR OWN. When men say that they are babysitting their child, they are alluding that they are taking part of a responsibility that they don't have to participate in. It's only volunteer work. He doesn't have to feed his child, dress them, play with them, watch over them, take it to a Disney movie, change their diapers, read them a story, put them to bed, etc. No, that's all mommy's job. And since they are doing mommy's job, they are simply volunteering, or babysitting. Uh...no! It doesn't work that way. That child is half yours and half your responsibility, there for it's NOT babysitting or volunteering, it's taking care of YOUR HALF of the parental responsibilities.


Saying that you are babysitting your own kid is like saying you are borrowing your own car or stealing money from your own bank account, which just is NOT possible!


Deuces! ♥

0 comments: