Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ain't Shit Happening! *shrug*

Nothing is going on with my life right now. When I say nothing, I mean NOTHING. So, until something happens, I might just start posting about randomness.

The thing is that I wish that something was going on right now because I want to write about it. The only things that happened is that I Otitis Externa, A.K.A. Swimmer's Ear and had to see a doctor for and get a prescription. That's it.

I guess even the littlest things that happen I ought to write about, but that's BORING. That's like me saying "I ate a TV dinner today." BORING.

I do want to improve my writing skills so I ought to find something write about.

So, unless something happen to me currently that's worth writing about, I will be writing about stuff that I feel about (like "nigger" vs. "Nigga"), and maybe sharing anecdotes from my past.

Yeah.

0 comments: