Oh, what to talk about... hmm.... What to talk about. *taps finger on computer desk* You know, it always seems that, when I don't feel like typing in my blog, or when I forget, that is when I have something to talk about. But when I WANT to type in my blog, THAT is when I DON'T
I am at the library and I don't have much time. Only around 10 minutes (they put you on an hour time restriction of the computer in the library. That way, everyone else would have a chance to use the computer).
Oh, well here something. I am constantly finding spiders in the kitchen. I mean literally EVERY SINGLE DAY! I can't take it. I used to think that it was the same spider that I have tried to kill a number of times, because they all look a like. But then, after a while, I figured that they were all different. I am killing at least 3 spiders a DAY! I can't take it any more.
Oh, and that's not all. My mother and I had to kill a bee AND a wasp. Let me tell you, this Bee was HUGE! I mean, I have never seen a Bee so big IN MY LIFE! My mother thought that it was a bat when she first saw it. I was in my room when it happened. My mother called me for help. I went down and that is when I saw the Bee. My mom was there with the broom and the door open, but she couldn't get the Bee to leave the house. So, what ended up happening is that I ended up killing the Bee. My mom then took the deceased Bumble Bee and dumped it outside. *whew* What a relief that was.
Next is the wasp, but because of my time, I can not talk about that right now. As a matter of fact, I have to go NOW. :^(
Until next time! have anything to talk about.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment