skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Subscribe:
Tara So Sincere
My blog about... umm... Stuff!
Pages
Home
Labels
Michael Jackson
(6)
What I've learned
(2)
Ads 468x60px
.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Boring looking?
Hmm... Even though I love the look of this blog, it still seems a little bit dull and boring. I might ad some more pictures to it. Hmmm... I don't know. I'll just have to see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Tara So Sincere
I'm from Michigan. Yeah...that's all.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2014
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(2)
The Battle of the Belly!
Boring looking?
►
May
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(16)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
Followers
Popular Posts
Our Calender: Numerically Displaced Months and Tyrannical Honor
I find myself developing a love for learning, which is great because there are so many things out there that I never really thought about be...
** Go Aaliyah! It's You're Birthday. We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday (Which It Is). **
It is January 16th. Today is Aaliyah's birthday, or it would have been if she was still alive. I just thought that I would acknowledge ...
Self-reflection
When I was living in California, I brooded a lot about myself. No, I don't mean like in a pretentious, vainglorious, self-centered, I...
My Halcyon? Maybe? ♥ I don't know but it was great.
I just got back from taking Sammy for a walk. I have been saying that when the weather gets nice that I would start taking him for more wal...
A cat or a dog? A dog or a cat?
Ah, the age old American question. Which makes the better pet, a cat or a dog? Well, I'll just get straight to it. For me, cats make a b...
Experiencing San Diego
In my post from the other day, I mentioned that I would love to see the ocean because I never took advantage of the opportunity to do so whi...
Standards of Beauty of Standards of Non-sense?
I wrote a note on Facebook about the standards of beauty. I posted there because I thought more folks would see it. I am going to copy and p...
R.I.P., Miss Maya Angelou, Phenomenal Woman
Today, Maya Angelou, at the age of 86, passed away from an undisclosed illness. She was a dancer, a singer, and an actress. But she was...
*~* Daydream Sequence *~*
Walter Mitty Webster defines a "walter mitty" as... " a commonplace unadventurous person who seeks escape from reality throug...
Two Years? Damn, Where Have You Been?!?!
Wow. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I'm baaaack!!! So, what's been up? What has Tara been up to that it made her ta...
Search
Subscribe RSS
About
0 comments:
Post a Comment