Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Working on looking for work

It's been three months. Man, looking for a job sure isn't easy. I know this all too well unfortunately. The jobs that are available are the ones with nominal pay, which would be minimum wage. I can't support myself with that. I need a jobs that pays at least 9 or 10 an hour, since that is how much I was paid at my last job. *sigh* I'm done with flipping freakin burgers. I've done it twice already. I DON'T want to go back. I am also done with checking out movies to cranky customers. No more! No, No, No!

There is one job that I am very much interested in. It pays 18 and hour! *all together* Wow! I know, right. It's doing pre-screening interviews with people who are looking for a certain position. I really hope I get it. I have experience in customer service. This job is a little out of my box, but I would still love to pursue it. It looks like something I would enjoy. No guarantee that I'll get it, but I hope I will! :)

0 comments: