Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Is it wrong? Is it so wrong?



I am wrong. I don't know. But I can't help it. I can't help that I find Michael Jackson so attractive and sexy. I never used to see Michael like this until I became a teenager. You know, the ironic thing about this is that I don't like finding him attractive; I mean REALLY attractive. I really don't like it. Why you ask? Well, the reason why I don't like it is because the man is old enough to be my own father. And I always felt that any man that you find attractive and is old enough to be your father or grandfather is just down right disgusting. It has a bit of an "eww" factor in it. All though I find him very attractive, I just can't really see myself dating someone his age. Maybe I would make an exception for him (like it would ever come up, lol). But it would be really hard to do that.
 

People ask me, what do you find so attractive about Michael Jackson (physically and mentally)? These are queries asked by the same people who think that Michael fucked himself up and looks weired. First of all, he's a dancer. I don't care what you look like, if you are a dancer, you naturally have a sexy aura. There is just something very alluring about a dancer. So, that's one things. Another things is, if someone is a dancer, they typically have a dancer physique. Yes, I know that ALL dancer do not always have the same physique, but a lot do. Well, Michael as a dancers body. He's very lean. So, I would find that attractive. I also like some husky men as well. Men that look like a big, cuddly teddy bear. Men like Cedric the Entertainer, and Randy Jackson (from American Idol). For me, it all depends on how you carry it. So, I like the lean, and the husky (depending on how its carried). But I digress.

Another things that I find attractive about him are his eyes. Love his eyes. Big and puppy doggyish. Adorable. Another thing that I find attractive is his facial bone structure. He has high cheekbones, and other high facial definitions. I typically don't notice, or, don't care about features such as these, but they are so prominent on him that you can't help but to notice. Especially when he wears his shades (which seems to be ALL the damn time). 

Another thing that I find attractive are his hands. Quirky? Odd? Yes, it's quirky and odd that I find his hands attractive. No doubt about it. But, then again, I can be quirky and odd at times. Michael has very big hands. He has hands the size of a baseball glove. He can probably pick a basketball from the top with one hand. Very big and manly. The last things I find attractive about him is his smile. I love when he smiles. His whole damn family has that Colgate smile. So, that covers the physicality of his attractiveness.
 

Now, on to the internal attractiveness. One thing that I always loved about Michael is that he's sensitive. Even Joe Jackson (his fathers) commented about him being "so damn sensitive". I guess when Michael was younger, he tried to desensitize him. But, I guess his efforts were futile. A lot of men nowadays tend to have a little sensitivity, if any at all. Some women love a man that is sensitive. (*starts singing* You need a man...with...Sensitivity. A man like me.) 

Hell, I know I do. I love a man that can displays his emotions other than anger. I don't know why it's taboo for a man to show his venerable side. I never got that. So, that's what I always loved about Michael. He's a man that's not ashamed to cry if he has to. Crying is the sincerest way to show how you really feel. Crying doesn't make you weak (that's why men are taught not to cry), all it does it shows how you feel in your heart. If you're hurt, it's ok to cry and admit it. Well, anyways. That is the number one thing that I find attractive about Michael Jackson internally. Another thing that I find attractive is that he's intelligent. Whenever I read any article from someone who knows or have met Michael, they talk about how intelligent he is . Even Will.I.am said it. I believe that he said it while talking about Michael's superlative knowledge of music. Michael is a bookworm. He's a very avid reader. Not to mention that his traveling all around the world and meeting different people probably contributed to his knowledge as well. Whenever I see Michael in an interview (interviews from the past), he would always say something that would make me pull out a dictionary. He'll say something, and I'll be like, "What the fuck does that mean?" In fact, if it weren't for Michael, my vocabulary probably wouldn't have advanced much. THANK YOU, MICHAEL!
 
Another thing (are you getting tired or reading "another thing"? I'm getting tired of typing it), is that Michael seems to be so caring. Like, if something happens, he would have a genuine concern for you. He just seems like a very compassionate person. He would go out of his way to help you. Which obviously is always his downfall. (1993, 2005. need I say more?)

Another things that I love about Michael is that he loves and appreciates his fans. Which is more than I can say about other celebrities. He never seems to hesitate to show how much he loves his fans. I have read stories from other fans saying how sweet he was. He would come to the window and wave at 

his fans. I remember reading one time that Michael ordered pizza for his fans. Now, what other celebrity do you know does that? If they do do it, it's for promotional reasons.

Michael just seems to be a loving, caring, sensitive guy. But, please don't take this as me thinking that he is some angel that is "a gift from god". Fuck that shit. He ain't. Michael ain't perfect. No one is. Michael gets angry, Michael cusses (he admitted to it in the Ebony Magazine. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, but some find it offensive),and there have probably (probably people) even been times when Michael may have came off as a jerk (but, he is a man. Oh, that was wrong. Sorry), and Michael has made more mistakes than anyone can count. But, it's all part of the human experience. So, you will never see me talking about how I think Michael is perfect. But, he does have some very admirable qualities. Those are the qualities that I find attractive. Ok...The end (whew!). :) (Hey, I'm not Michaelology for nothing).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your post cause it reminded me when I was a teenager. Back in the 80's I tried to understand why I felt so connected to this man more than 10 years older than me ( I don`t see him much older than me now, but at the age of 13 that was a lifetime).

Now I'm 38 and a mother, and I still find all those things you mention very attractive. It's all about his CHARISMA that breaks any wall you can think of. You are not wrong in any way. He is a very special man. Not perfect or an angel or whatever. Just a man, but he has a gift and we are blessed of being aware of that.

Greetings from Peru.
Sandra