Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Monday, May 2, 2011

...And America Rejoices

After ten years of searching, Osama Bin Laden, the al qaida leader and mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, was found, shot and killed on May 1st, 2011, four months before the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.


Like the rest of America, I should be happy, estatic, elated. I should be dancing in the streets. The truth is that I just feel kind of "meh" about it. Indifferent, that's what I am. I really don't feel one way or the other about it. Now, if he was captured, shot, and killed a few years after 9/11, I would be very excited! However, after so many years are the events that have been occuring in this country, I just don't feel as excited as everyone else is. A part of me is happy that he was captured and killed, but I don't know. I guess there is something wrong with me. I kind of hate my indifference, but it's there. *sigh*

Welp, deuces.

0 comments: