Hey,
I said in my last post that I would talk about what has gone on in my life since I last posted on December 3rd. I am just going to be brief with what has gone on.
I lost my job at Toys...er...at a very prominent toy store. They were starting to let go of some people because they had to cut back hours. They had to cut the three least productive people. I was one of those people. Well, the job was seasonal, away. They were going to let me go, anyway.
I got into a car accident. I was driving my mothers car on icy roads to the grocery store so that I could get us something to eat. When I was approaching at stop light, I pressed my foot on the brake petal. Guess what? THE CAR WOULDN'T STOP. I was screaming and everything! I ended up hitting another car from behind. I'm glad that I wasn't driving fast. The probably would have been a lot more serious...maybe even fatal. My wasn't really mad. Everyone was slipping and sliding on the roads because it was so icy. The car got fixed, but...
My mom got into a car accident. This happened about two weeks ago. She was driving down a business street. Some guy who was trying to turn into a McDonalds wasn't too vigilant where looking for oncoming cars is concerned. So while turning into McDonalds, he hits my mother. Thankfully she's OK, although she had a problem with her leg. My couldn't drive the car anymore, so her insurance is just going to compensate her.
We had a snow storm last week. Got 12-16 inches of snow. It was one of the worst, if not worst, weather happenings that I have seen in my lifetime.
Well, that about sums it up.
Deuces!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment