Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

♠ JACKPOT!!! ♠

I had a pretty good day yesterday. First of, it was sunny and beautiful, although still windy. I got up pretty late. I tend to get up late anyway, but I never really get up THAT late. I think that it was almost 2 p.m. when I got up. Seriously... As a matter of fact, if mom hadn't called me to come down stairs, I probably would have came down later.

After going downstairs after hearing my mom call me, my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the casino. I said no at first. The reason why I initially said no is because I never know how long she is going to stay there. I don't hate going to casinos, but I don't like staying there for long periods of time. It gets B.O.R.I.N.G! It really does. When I asked her how long she was planning on staying, she said that if she continue to hit (win), then she may stay a while. At first I really didn't want to take that chance. To be honest, the only reason I go to the casino with my mom sometimes is because we end up eating at a buffet. I love that because we don't eat at restaurants often. So I enjoy it when we do. But yeah... That's the only reason why I go with here, if I do.

Well, I ended up going with her. It was such a beautiful, sun shiney day outside. I just would have loved to get out of the house. We stop by a Taco Bell/KFC on our way to the casino. Actually, before we got there, the car stopped. Yeah, it just stopped. She had to turn off the ignition and start it back up again.

When we got to Taco Bell/ KFC, we got out of the car and ordered inside. Why? I don't know. But, she wanted to get out and order inside instead of going through the drive-thru. We both got the KFC Fill-up Box. Man, I haven't had KFC in a minute. That Fill-up box was GOOD!

Then we finally got to the casino. My first impression of the casino (it's a casino I have never been to before), from the exterior, was that he looked lame. There was no flash or anything that screamed "Come waste your money HERE." Heck, the inside parking lot (you know, the ones with the levels) looked BIGGER than the casino, at least from the outside.

We got out of the car and took the escalator down to the casino. Boy, when I saw the inside, I was amazed. They had big, dazzling and colorful lights. It just looked great.

We played at a few slots. Mom gave me $20 dollars to play. I played it, and in no time, that $20 dollars compounded to over $100 dollars. So then I moved to a different machine. Man, I won 1000 credits which equated to over $400 DOLLARS! NO JOKE! I was so happy. It was actually closer to $500 dollars. I told my mom (she wasn't with me at the time) when she came back and she was haaapppaaaay! So there when played at some more slots until I got down to just $400 dollars. I split the money with my mom. I mean, after all, it was her $20 dollars that turned into almost $500 dollars.

Anyways, I kept my half of the money while she spent it all on the slots, lol. Then, AND THEN, she asked to borrow $50 dollars from me. I didn't want to give her the money is because I wanted us to go home. We were there for a long time and I was glad to see that she finally ran out of money. So, I was reluctant to give her any of my money. But then she said, "The more you procrastinate, the long we're gonna be here." Well, I guess I didn't have a choice, then. So I went to a machine where they can break big bills (I had 2 $100 dollar bills). I let her play her $50 dollars until she ran out. I was happy to see that she had finally ran out of that $50 bucks, lol.

After that, we left the casino and went home. She paid me back my money. :)

But yeah, it was a pretty good day, yesterday.

0 comments: