Subscribe:

Pages

Ads 468x60px

.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday was a great day. Yep, it sure was. It was our first warm day of the year. All the snow melted and the sun was shining. Now, this winter we have been getting a lot of sun; something that isn't too typical during the winter season. But when the sun was out, it would still be freezing cold. But, not on this lovely Tuesday morning. The shining sun was concurrent with the surprisingly warm weather. I walked out my house with my heavy winter coat on just to take it off as I was walking down the side walk on my way to the bus stop.



Why was I going to the bus stop? To go to the store. And why was I going to the store. Well, that's another why my day was great. Bobby Valentino's album intitled "The Rebirth" came out that day. Now, when I went to the store, it didn't look like it was anywhere in sight. I was disappointed at first. But after a few minutes, there it was. It looked like it was the only copy they had out. Now, this wasn't a music store than I went to purchased his album. It was one of those "everything in one. Once stop shop" stores. It's kind of like the Wal-mart of the mid-west except that it's not Wal-mart and has been around longer than Wal-mart. So, they don't have too much interested in displaying new releases. They just put the album where ever it is supposed to be. But luckily, I found Bobby's album.


A lot of the songs that are on the album I have already heard, thanks to YouTube. But, there were one or two that I didn't hear until I bought and listened to the album. Again, I have to say that Bobby didn't disappoint. I so LOOOOOOVED his album. I always thought that Bobby made good music, but people are just overlooking him. I have all three of his albums: Bobby Valentino (self-titled), Special Occasion, and now The Rebirth. Bobby is one of my favorite artist. I just wish that people would give him more of a chance.

0 comments: